Urch Forums

Better Study material

Carsen

Hi Guys

Could anyone let me know which amoung the listed preparation material is best.

Mciroedu, Crack-Gmat, testpreppract are the 3 which I am looking at. I have the Crack-Gmat and planning to get the [tooltip=Official Guide]OG[/tooltip] as well. I had been postponing the GMAT for quite sometime, well quite long as I want to take it easy and give the best shot. Thanks for your help guys.

Exchange of material is also encouraged. :-)

Ciao

Carsen

(Living in China at the moment)

Hi Erin

Thanks for the info. From your email, I can refer that Microedu is a waste. On the other hand the information available in Microedu is copied from Testmagic. Did I get your statement right?. I shall take your word, and gp for the [tooltip=Official Guide]OG[/tooltip] and Princeton. The rest, I shelf it.

Carsen

I haven't examined their site in depth, just came across it one day when I was Googling my own exercises and essays. So, I couldn't say they are a waste, just yet another site that simply copies content from other sites.

But the [tooltip=Official Guide]OG[/tooltip]--you can't go wrong. :)

• 2 weeks later...

FreshToGmat-

Unfortunately, their guides are not downloadable documents (MS Word, PDF, etc.) They go page by page on the web, and there are a great number of pages.

Seriously - invest the small fee it costs to use the site. I had the same doubts as you, but feel that ti's well worth it - much better than most guides out there.

Hi jjomalls,

I have been trying to figure out where can I purchase the Manhattan GMAT CD-ROM from. I am from India, and we dont have any reseller for Manhattan GMAT Prep courses (I checked this out). So I will have to buy from the internet. Can you please advise me the site where I can purchase this CD. :)

One note about deltacourse.com: I have heard that their questions, specifically probability, permutations and combinations, are really good. I also get their daily GMAT question and solve most of them. But the site where you buy access to their site (clickbank), has a non-verifiable secure certificate.[:(!] I would not trust a certificate which cannot be verified for revocation, hence post-poned the purchase decision.

Thanks mate, looking forward to your reply.

cheers,

Pradeep

• 2 weeks later...