I have found these three rankings but I'm not sure which one is best:
1. Tilburg University: Tilburg University Economics Ranking - Tilburg University
2. IDEAS: Economic Institution Rankings | IDEAS/RePEc
3. QS: Economics & Econometrics | Top Universities
Additional, I have two main questions:
1. What is the best ranking for top economic grad schools?
2. Are there rankings of economic grad schools for each research area of economics (I mean rankings in macro, micro, econometrics, development, etc.)? If not, how can I know which ones are the best grad programs in economics in my research area of interest?
Last edited by chicagolasko; 09-07-2019 at 11:18 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)