Urch Forums

GRE Requirements for Financial Engineering

swuay

Just took GRE today: V660 and Q800.

What are my chances for FE in Columbia University, Carnegie Mellon, and Princeton University?

I am a bit worried that my verbal score is not enough and am considering taking the new GRE.. Is 700+ in V required for those schools? Anyone knows friends who got admitted to those programs and can share their profiles?

Hi

I just gave my gre today. Got a 610v and 730q score. this was my second attempt, last time had 570v and 730q. awa awaited. doing electronics and comm engineering. cgpa 6.5/10 and otherwise good cv. want to know my chances for nyu fe ?

Hi

I just gave my gre today. Got a 610v and 730q score. this was my second attempt, last time had 570v and 730q. awa awaited. doing electronics and comm engineering. cgpa 6.5/10 and otherwise good cv. want to know my chances for nyu fe ?

Well,Financial Engineering requires a very high Quant Score and mostly this course is preferred by people having work experience in the finance field or banking with or without CFA.FE requires allot of quant applications,so your quant score makes your chances slim but application package has many other points,so apply neways.its also matters from where you are doing your engineering.btw where you doing from and which year?

• 1 year later...