hi to all,

I am chintan thakkar from indi. It's very pleasent to see such type of forum in this days!!!!! actually i come to know abt this forum couple of days ago. I really congratulate erin for starting and administrating this forum effectively.....

Ok, come to my point.....I have little query.....in my BE course, i have implemented couple of nice projects and articals regarding such projects were also published in news papers. I have did some research work for this and wrote 2-3 white papers at that time. Now i want to publish this papers in IEEE/ACM publication. so, any one the exact procedure, amt of time/money required for this stuff????? I know this is not the right place to ask this type of Q, but i searched the net and didn't find any useful link. So, i will be very thankful to u, if anyone give me some idea/pointer....

And one last query is: i have completed my BE IT form L D College of engineering, A'bad, INDIA. But no one at USA know about any professor at my collge, so, i wondering how much weightage they give to my professors' reco letters????? and what's the best thing i can do to compensate this?????

hope to here from u soon.....

cheers....

chintan.