Urch Forums

Bank Statement.

Varun_J

Hey regarding the bank statement..what exactly is the statement supposed to be ?

1) DO i need to show that i am currently having RS______ which is equal to _____ US $'s in the bank. (that means physically deposit the money in the bank and get a statement that the sponsor is having this much of money in the bank)

or

2) it is enough to suggest that i have enough money to meet the financial requirements of studying in that college as in

"This is to certify that __________ and ______ sponsors are solvent to the extent of US $_____ and to the best of our knowledge and information is able to meet the financial requirements......"

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i will be getting a Capability certificate from the bank.

The staement will be like : "So and so is capable of paying so much of cash"

Now i wanted to know how much cash am i supposed to show ? cash enough for one year tution fees..or both the years ?

one univ. puts it..

"International graduate applicants must certify that they have at least $22,967* available for each 12-month period of study"

so how much do they want me to show ?

But isnt it ok if i show them that after i get an admit...

A few univs have their own financial forms which we have to fill up and send it to them... but then thats after i get an admit..so that they can send me the i20...

cant i show a solvency certificate or a capability certificate rightnow ?