Urch Forums

UFL MS (CS) Program

Meraj

Hi

I have got an admit for MS in Computer Engineering at UFL from the CISE Department. I have also got a partial fee waiver from the department. I was asked to let them know whether I will be accepting the offer and enrolling at UFL for Fall 2005 before March 28. I would be glad if that helped any of you guys. Also, can u guys let me know why u want to cancel ur admission at UFL. I would like to know cos I have admits at UFL and Texas Tech University only. I have got rejects at University of Virginia at Charlottesville and University of Illinois at Chicago. Please let me know which one is better - UFL or TTU? Please reply as soon as possible.

Krishna Chaitanya.

Hi

In the letter and emial the CISE department sent me for CS-MS admit, they did not mention any date. May be, its different in your case cause u have got aid and also you are in Computer Engg.

Between, UFL and TTU, UFL is certainly better. I wanted to cancel it cause I have better admits. I think I will wait till Aptil 15 to accept/reject their offer.

-Meraj