Urch Forums

Can we know the reason for rejection?

n_k_chaitu

Hi,

I have got rejections at University of Illinois at Chicago and University of Virginia at Charlottesville. I have sent quite a few mails to the universities asking the reason for the rejection. But I haven't got any replies. Is there a way to know the reason for their decisions(mainly rejections) or are all Universities secretive about it?

Krishna Chaitanya

Hmm...I guess the uni. may be too busy to reply. You've a few admits, right? Unless you are so curious abt the reasons and that you wish to apply these schools again, otherwise don't waste your effort.

You should call them if you still persist in finding the reasons.:)

Hi,

I have got rejections at University of Illinois at Chicago and University of Virginia at Charlottesville. I have sent quite a few mails to the universities asking the reason for the rejection. But I haven't got any replies. Is there a way to know the reason for their decisions(mainly rejections) or are all Universities secretive about it?

Krishna Chaitanya

I think you would not get more than what was stated in the official letter, unless you have insider(s) in the university.