Urch Forums

Where can I find practice papers/links for GRE Chemistry?

bljl05

• 1 year later...

hello! I am very glad nice to see you. I hop this web can help me learn english. and helping me achive my aim.I am chinese.I am uyghur.my name is gulinar. I want to go abroad tostudy for my chemistry. want to go amrica. so I need yours's help. if who have gre general test EDIT BY MODERATOR syllabus of those tests is so good. thanks your agreement.my email -

CONTACT DETAILS DELETED BY MODERATOR. Please use Test Magic messaging system.

those are my email addresses. if who have information about it ,you can use the email send me. thanks you. if I have some information about it.,I will provide you.

Edited by wasleys
Copyright issues, contact details

gulinar,

why my post is visible? do you tell me about it?

Your posts are in the moderation queue and will not be shown until they have been approved by a moderator. This is because you have broken Forum Rules over copyright issues. You were informed of this by Private Message.

It is most important that you read Forum Rules. In particular you must not ask people for copies of copyright material. You must not ask for copies of actual questions or test papers. You must not post contact details - use the Private Message system.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...