Urch Forums

GRE Chemistry study material

Vaibh

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the whole posting a question and getting help thing! But I have read some of the threads and realized that it is a very good way of getting the help you need and it is amazing how so many people are ready to help! so I thank you in advance for all your support!

Now, I need help finding the best study material for GRE chemistry subject test. I am sitting the exam in April 2014. I have found many old posts but would like to know what is up to date?

If it helps little background about me! - pharmacist- graduated 2010 so little hazy on my chemistry now! But my initial goal has always been research and so I have decided to do it now without wasting another minute!

And finally if anyone lives in northern Virginia or DC or even Maryland (parts close to DC)- who might be sitting this subject test and would like to be study pal let me know! I def need all the help I can get at this point!

Preferences

§

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y