Urch Forums

Chemistry GRE 2005-2006 test dates

Holden_Caulfield

Hello, dear colleagues !

I probably need to take this test for the 2006 admission. Could anybody clarify test dates, because I've found gre.org very confusing (the closests date is 2nd of April with deadline registration 25th of February which I already have missed) ?

All of your generous help will be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

You can choose to become a stand-by test-taker for the April 2 subject test. Just call the ETS office and express your interest to become a stand-by test-taker.

Otherwise, you have to wait until July 1, 2005 to know the test dates for the 2005-06 test year. Chemistry subject tests are given on 2nd week of November, 2nd week of December, and 1st week of April, all on Saturdays.

Hope this helps.

Good luck,

Tashkenty

You can choose to become a stand-by test-taker for the April 2 subject test. Just call the ETS office and express your interest to become a stand-by test-taker.

Otherwise, you have to wait until July 1, 2005 to know the test dates for the 2005-06 test year. Chemistry subject tests are given on 2nd week of November, 2nd week of December, and 1st week of April, all on Saturdays.

Hope this helps.

Good luck,

Tashkenty

Tashkenty, thanks a lot !

The main concern was about deadlines - as far as I can understand, November and December tests are before them for most schools.

• 3 months later...

aaaargh...

i am lost... in the forum.... aaaargh

have you taken the TOEFL taskenty? please do tell me, i can't post in the TOEFL becuase i can't find a similar native just like us.

i am planning to take the exams for GRE general, GRE chem and TOEFL this year in preparation for the Fall 2007. Why 2007? because the school I am interested requires five year BS or four year BS + extra year in grad school here. i only have four.

help...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello, dear colleagues !

I probably need to take this test for the 2006 admission. Could anybody clarify test dates, because I've found gre.org very confusing (the closests date is 2nd of April with deadline registration 25th of February which I already have missed) ?

All of your generous help will be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

U'r right.The closests date is 2nd of April with deadline registration 25th of February in 2006.