Sponsored Ad:

Thread: Where to start preparing for Sentence Completion

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Where to start preparing for Sentence Completion

Sponsored Ad:
    Hi , I am currently focusing on new vocabulary but i wanted to know if there was an online resource with sentence completion tips ? Any online resources

Good post? Yes | No
    majortest.com

Within my grasp!

Good post? Yes | No
    I am strongly suggesting Magoosh's prep web site. They seem to run great discounts yet. I am myself using their premium account service and stay positive about the quality of tips and practice problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNoob View Post
    Hi , I am currently focusing on new vocabulary but i wanted to know if there was an online resource with sentence completion tips ? Any online resources

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Good post? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by pemdas View Post
    I am strongly suggesting Magoosh's prep web site. They seem to run great discounts yet. I am myself using their premium account service and stay positive about the quality of tips and practice problems.
    Great another advertiser/scammer on this forum. I wouldn't spend a dime on Mag-douche. All the free videos are of topics which a kid from high school could solve. Most of the questions on that site are from other GRE prep books. If you know the types of problems (Modular arithmetic , Number Theory etc) that you need practice with (then Good Luck finding them on Maghoosh) .They also claim that each question on their test also has a video answer - YEAH rite !! . I would suggest getting Manhattan and other Gre Prep Books. Nothing matches the good old traditional prep. method. GOOD LUCK.

Within my grasp!

Good post? Yes | No
    treat others with the same respect you want yourself to be treated with.
    I am copying and pasting here again your initial query on which I opted to respond, and as such I was not obliged to post my feedback on your query. It was just my aspiration to help and not be sealed with names by you, and whoever you are - don't call names people you don't know. If you want my real profile - you can get one at Viewing profile or gradcafe forums or edulix. I won't ruin your profile here and will be polite, but only this time

so your original query was >>

on which I was responded, yes-positive Magoosh. I have studied Manhattan GRE strategic guide for SE and TC as well. It contains less tips and examples with practical applications for TC and SE. Moreover, their (MGRE) direct target is to have their aspirants be focused more on finding target, pivotal words and action linked to those two mentioned. Whereas, Magoosh tips suggest a test-taker to concentrate on many sentence shifters and be prepared to solve extraordinary blank placements like ones not directly relating to the action of a target in the TC sentence.

Anyways, if you query were to find online resource for math, I would recommend to go over Barron's questions first, then complete hard questions in Magoosh again and afterwards look for MGRE set of online tests. You could solve the latter in untimed mode as you will learn more then.

I hope in your next post you won't claim that I am scammer or advertiser of Magoosh prep. I decently passed their course and would put some likeness for it anyways. I am also using MGRE online mocks and their TC/SE guide. For vocabulary I am using Princeton Review's Word Smart 2nd edition, especially its 3rd chapter - final exam section - which contains all words from that book.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNoob View Post
    Great another advertiser/scammer on this forum. I wouldn't spend a dime on Mag-douche. All the free videos are of topics which a kid from high school could solve. Most of the questions on that site are from other GRE prep books. If you know the types of problems (Modular arithmetic , Number Theory etc) that you need practice with (then Good Luck finding them on Maghoosh) .They also claim that each question on their test also has a video answer - YEAH rite !! . I would suggest getting Manhattan and other Gre Prep Books. Nothing matches the good old traditional prep. method. GOOD LUCK.

Good post? Yes | No
    Allow me to apologize for my inconsiderate behavior. You don't get a lot of new posts on this forum so I assumed you just might be an advertiser . Never the less thanks for the tip again.

Thread Information