Sponsored Ad:

Thread: Lakeland Florida high schools?

Eager!

Good post? Yes | No

need help in info about admission for my son

Sponsored Ad:
    hi,
    I am planning to move to lakeland,florida into (polk county) on my h1b visa from on my H1B visa this year.We are currently in ontario,Canada.My son Harsh has finished grade 8 from a school in tdsb (Toronto district school board). He has special interest in science,Math.Now i would like to know about hot to find good school in this region adn what are the procedures to get admission and contact them.
    If you give us the information about this stuff.Me and my son would really appreciated.
    Thank you

Within my grasp!

Good post? Yes | No
    I don't know much about the lakeland district's high schools. But I could provide a bit of helpful info in terms of college admission and test requirements. Are you interested in public or private colleges? Generally, your High School transcript, SAT and SAT II scores, and extracurriculars play a crucial part for admission to good universities. Just encourage him to earn good grades and I would recommend some intro courses to the SAT test in 10th grade. (Too bad we dont have a Florida location because our TestMagic classes are AMAZING!) I would also encourage him to participate in school activities such as student government or the band! Generally, students begin applying for college in their late junior/EARLY senior year! Hope all goes well!

Thread Information