Urch Forums

Need to check my writing task one for ielts

doforumda

Hi I wrote a report based on IELTS task one. Please check my report and give me feedback if it is worth of 7 bands. Please use the scale from 0 to 5. 0 means less than 5 bands, 1 means 5 bands, 2 means 5.5 bands, 3 means 6 bands, four means 7 bands and 5 means more than 7 bands.

Here is the picture of the graph on which I wrote my report.

http://www.www.urch.com/forums/attachments/ielts/6576-need-check-my-writing-task-one-ielts-g37.gif

Here is my report

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bar graph shows how the fertility rate of Arab nations changed over a period of 1990 to 2000. It can be clearly seen that there are slight differences in fertility rate of several of Arab nations.

According to the graph, In 1990, Oman and Saudi Arabia had the highest number of fertility rate with Oman(7) leading the chart and Saudi Arabia(6.7) on the second place. The fertility rate of Qatar was 4.2 and that of UAE was 4.1 both could be ranked at third and fourth respectively. Following two nations(Bahrain and Kuwait) are at fifth with identical rate of 3.5. In 2000, Oman and Saudi Arabia both stood at the top of the chart but with reduced rate of 5.5 each. Qatar(3.5) and UAE(2.9) on second and third respectively which is followed by Kuwait(2.8). Bahrain ended up at the bottom of the graph with figures 2.5.

In conclusion, we can see that fertility rate of all Arab nations fertility rate reduced moderately with the passage of time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you in advance.

Edited by doforumda

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...