Thread: Grade my essay please!!

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Grade my essay please!!

Sponsored Ad:
    Hi,
    Please grade this essay for me.
    Thanks.

Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school.
    Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is the threshold for the discussion of whether or not getting qualification at university in order to fulfil dreams have created sparkled heated debate within the community. Perception of people can be seen nowhere than television. Many people argues it is good to begin the career after finishing the high school. On the other hand, people believe it is wise to start career after finishing tertiary education. These arguments will be analyzed prior to coming to a reasoned conclusion.

It is advantageous of starting the job after finishing schooling education. For example, people who start doing jobs after their graduation, will start thinking independently. They will start earning money which reduce the burden on their parents. Person start learning new every single day by having different duties on the field. These arguments will prove why people support this idea.

However, the option of starting the career after the ending of college have more advantages in my opinion. For instance, Person would have the adequate degree and knowledge in order to get the job after completing college education which help them to get higher paid salary compare to the person who started working after schooling education. Person will be more mature compare to the high school kid in order to take decisions which might go in his or against the favor. It goes without saying that it is good idea to begin the job after finishing college education.

After hashing out the pros and cons of these point of view, it is felt that the best way to start the career is after completing the college education. It is felt that, it would be best for someone to start the career after finishing post graduate degree in order to create achievable career.

Eager!

Good post? Yes | No
    Come on. There are over 100 views of this. Give RJ some feedback. I'm not going to do them all
    Mike

Thread Information