Urch Forums

IELTS help, please! :)

Silvan

Hello @ all I am new here and it is amazing which score other could gain in the writing part. I am actually learning now for two month for the ielts, but my teacher, we don't have the best relation, didn't mark my essays better than a 6.5

However, I just wanted to know how I can become a score like 7-8, I did a essay this morning about the issue if government should direct the education way of pupils and students.

It would be very nice, when somebody can just take a look and hopefully he or she find some vital misstakes:)

Thanks

Silvan

In our present time of a global market economy education has become a widely disputed issue and many people believe that the government should have more power to direct the school career for pupils and students. Other, however, believe that adolescences should be taught a wide general knowledge with the result of more job variety in their later times. I agree that pupils should be taught a wide general knowledge, because the need the option of an individual support by the teacher for their abilities and weaknesses.

Firstly, it is my opinion that every human has an innate ability and consequently pupils have strengths and weaknesses. Further a wide knowledge teaching teacher has more possibilities for an individual education for any of his pupils as when the government have more power to direct school careers.

Secondly, in my view a teaching of wide knowledge supports the independent-thinking of pupils and especially these are skills which are in demand in the labour market. Even in the past, in fact, were marvellous inventions, developments, discoveries and a significant ability to think performed only by people of independent-thinking.

However, to have just one view on this issue would not be right. In contrast the government has to take care of a functional economy with even depends of a standard of knowledge for school leavers, who are the supply on the labour market.

In conclusion, I agree that pupils should be taught a wide general knowledge, because firstly more options are given for teacher for an individual teaching and secondly general knowledge supports the individual-thinking of every school leaver.

• 9 years later...
  • 1 year later...
If you are looking for IELTS coaching in Chandigarh or in any other city, there is no need to worry about finding an institute. You can find the best institutes at studies24.com. Every institute has its own features. You can make your choice after surfing about various institutes. Studies24 is not just a website but an initiative to bridge the gap between the Students and educational institutions.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

What is preventing you from getting an IELTS certificate with the band scores of your choice?

We provide requisite assistance to those who, for one reason or another are unable to take the test or obtain the required band scores demanded by institutions, employers or embassy.

Contact us through the details below to know more about our services;

Telegram: Registraboard

Whatsapp: +1 (513) 620—6443