Urch Forums

admission in Toulouse School of Economics for Phd. in economics

ark007

Hi,

I am currently pursuing B.stat (bachelor of statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute(ISI), kolkata. Now, I am in 3rd year (i.e. last year) of B.stat. I had economics as elective in my course. And I will be taking Quantitative Economics as specialization in my M.stat course. After completion my master degree I want to apply for Phd. in TSE. In the following link Apply to study | Toulouse School of Economics I got infos about how to apply. But if somebody here already has done it or know these thing more clearly , please help me how to prepare myself for applying there with sufficient grant. And also by looking at my profile should I apply for M1 or M2?

Edited by ark007

• 1 month later...

Hey ark007

I would think you must apply to the M2 program as that's the one that leads to the PhD (also called the DEEQA - French abbreviation) program. I came from an undergrad and so I applied to the M1. The new applications can be made using the link you posted.

There is some information on grants and scholarships on the TSE website. The Eiffel Scholarship is a well-known grant, you could refer to previous posts on this forum for info on that. TSE has its own grants and akaik all students who get in to the PhD program at TSE get funded by TSE. So you need not worry on that. Just to be sure of anything, send an email to Aude Schoesling (email on TSE website).

Anything else you want to know?

• 2 weeks later...