Urch Forums

Aurelia McNeil, The Language Professor, LLC

TheLanguageProf

I have over 30 years of experience as a professional tutor, 20 years of experience as a certified language teacher, and over 15 years of experience as a university instructor. I teach all aspects of the English language including reading, writing, listening comprehension, conversation / speaking skills, pronunciation, accent reduction, grammar, and vocabulary. In addition, I am a native English speaker and a TOEFL tutor who teaches online.

I am committed to helping my students reach their language goals. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, writing, learning foreign languages, and traveling.

Aurelia McNeil

The Language Professor, LLC

• 4 years later...

The Language Professor, LLC. Aug 2023 - Present 9 months. Helping professionals communicate clearly and confidently, so they can get ... I am a certified language teacher. To begin, I attended a university and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts sign language alphabet  degree majoring in modern languages. Further, I ... I work with both children and adults anywhere in the world with Internet access. Do you need writing services such as editing, proofreading, Spanish to English ... Aurelia McNeil, MAT, a renowned educator and tutor, is excited to announce the upcoming "Top Tutor Tips" Free Virtual Conference on  The conference will cover a wide range of subjects, including math, art, English, Spanish, American Sign Language (ASL), computer coding, ...