Sponsored Ad:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 770 (Q-50/V-45) -- Satisfied:)

GRE-GMAT Instructor Brent Hanneson's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No
    Sponsored Ad:
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay vishnu View Post
    what was ur study plan??
    Since beast666 may not be checking these posts anymore, I thought I'd suggest my own study plan.
    It's in the Learning Guide section of my website at GMATPrepNow.com

Cheers,
    Brent

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No
    Which schools do you plan to apply to with this score ? I think that you can get admits from any school you want

Killed the beast with 770

Good post? Yes | No
    I'll be targeting the schools in Europe as I am looking at 1 year MBA programs. LBS, INSEAD, Manchester, HEC,IESE,ESADE are some of the schools I have in mind.
    http://www.urch.com/forums/just-finished-my-gmat/126755-770-q-50-v-45-satisfied.html

Killed the beast with 770

Good post? Yes | No
    Guys, I have made it to UCLA. Just got an acceptance letter 2 days back so thought that I'd share with you! I'm overjoyed. I'm waiting to hear from LBS, Duke and Chicago but getting an admit from UCLA has been a great relief!
    http://www.urch.com/forums/just-finished-my-gmat/126755-770-q-50-v-45-satisfied.html

Good post? Yes | No

Need Help

Hi Brent i complrted my OG , KAPLAN 800 & working with KAPLAN MATHS WORKBOOK & VERBAL WORKBOOK but still having a curosity in my mind that what type of questions will come in the exam .
    I posted 4 mails to whom score above 770 to share exam experience but i did not get ny reply from the students . So i am requesting 2 u is there any person from INDIA wHo recently or in past 6 months exam with whom i can share the things ...............

GRE-GMAT Instructor Brent Hanneson's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by SamArora View Post
    Hi Brent i complrted my OG , KAPLAN 800 & working with KAPLAN MATHS WORKBOOK & VERBAL WORKBOOK but still having a curosity in my mind that what type of questions will come in the exam .
    I posted 4 mails to whom score above 770 to share exam experience but i did not get ny reply from the students . So i am requesting 2 u is there any person from INDIA wHo recently or in past 6 months exam with whom i can share the things ...............
    Hi SamArora,

Sorry, I don't know anyone in India that matches that description.

All the best,
    Brent

Good post? Yes | No
    Congratulations on the great score. I have just started my preparation and was wondering when should I book my GMAT ? I mean I am a little complacent kind of guy and I think that I'll be charged up if I book a GMAT appointment and on the other hand, I don't want to rush and take the GMAT without being sufficiently prepared

Good post? Yes | No
    Congratulations! I have also just started my preparation.
    GMAT preparation blog: thegmatexperience.blogspot.com

Good post? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by surya02 View Post
    Congratulations on the great score. I have just started my preparation and was wondering when should I book my GMAT ? I mean I am a little complacent kind of guy and I think that I'll be charged up if I book a GMAT appointment and on the other hand, I don't want to rush and take the GMAT without being sufficiently prepared
    The best thing to do is to balance both the things- book your GMAT date after you are into your preparation for 2 months because by that time you would get a good assessment of your skills and competency and you can take a call after taking a full length test

Good post? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by testingtimes View Post
    The best thing to do is to balance both the things- book your GMAT date after you are into your preparation for 2 months because by that time you would get a good assessment of your skills and competency and you can take a call after taking a full length test
    For me it would be the other way round. I have booked my GMAT appointment so that I stay focused on my goal otherwise i will invariably end up deferring things till eternity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information