Urch Forums

790 GMAT Done IT ( Q:51 v:49)

bsnl

Hello guys ,

i am thrilled . i have scored 790 in this test ......:tup::tup:

from a long time I have been a silent watcher of this forum ... Thanks Erin for such a great site

i have gained a lot of insight about the test from the post of twinsplitter , ticktactoe , arangranjan and many more .

i have updated my complete experience on my blog .may be that will help some one

http://crack-gmat.blogspot.com/

I am planning to upload lot of material collected through out my preparation on the same blog

Happy NEW YEAR GUYS !!!!!!!!

I took the test in Atlanta ( was on a business trip there)......

yes i saw a lot of questions similar to the ones on the chinese/korean sites......I will be posting those questions on my blog......also if you have any quesries as such you can post on my blog and i will help you asap...

Keep checking my blog for the latest updates...

I have posted some real questions on the blog ...so check it out ....

http://crack-gmat.blogspot.com/

Great Score man !!! .. i have seen very few having the score of Q:51 .

i have joined newly at testmagic .. Were u always used to strike 51 in quanta in the

practise test ...

Can u please tell ur strategy . Iam committing lot of silly mistake and i think without 51 in quant

i will not get good score !!!

can u help

Dear BSNL,

Congratulations on getting 790. am glad that my posts were of help in your preparation. A suggestion to you , if you have posted real questions on your blog, please remove them as they may be tantamount to your breaching the NDA that you may have signed. you can use some spurious numbers and there by maintain adherence to your NDA.

All the best for your apps. guess u must be running around close to the R2 deadlines of most schools.

Thanks

A.

arangarajan, thnks for your concern....actually i am already posting the questions with bit of modifications ....and using spurious numbers.......

Also its very difficult to remember the exact question....so i m just trying to give the same look and feel....nothing else....

the whole idea is just to help all the future GMAT takers ..........

but really your posts have helped me a lot ....and may god bless you ....