Urch Forums

For those who have just finished the GRE CAT

luckyocean

THE BREAK:

I've heard you get the analytical section first, and then a 10 minute break.

- Are you required to leave your chair during this 10 minute break?

- Do the testing staff have to restart the test for you after your break?

THE EXPERIMENTAL SECTION:

- Is there still a 4th, unlabelled experimental section (e.g., Analytical Writing, Break, Verbal, Quant, Quant), before you see your scores?

- Did you encounter any of the "new" types of questions (e.g. fill-in-the-blank math response) and if so, do you know if it was part of your score?

Thanks in advance!

THE BREAK:

I've heard you get the analytical section first, and then a 10 minute break.

- Are you required to leave your chair during this 10 minute break?

- Do the testing staff have to restart the test for you after your break?

THE EXPERIMENTAL SECTION:

- Is there still a 4th, unlabelled experimental section (e.g., Analytical Writing, Break, Verbal, Quant, Quant), before you see your scores?

- Did you encounter any of the "new" types of questions (e.g. fill-in-the-blank math response) and if so, do you know if it was part of your score?

Thanks in advance!

At my center, I wasn't required to leave my chair during the break. I did have to tell the testing staff that i was ready to resume my test which was when they sort of reactivated it, giving me a "are you ready to end your break" type message on my screen.

If i got your 3rd question correctly, the unlabeled experimental section can be anywhere. Not just before you see your scores. And the silly thing is still around. I did encounter a fill-in-the-blank math response, i don't think it was part of my score since it was in this weird math section which seemed really experimental. Should be more sure when i check my score report. :)