Sponsored Ad:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem with GRE regsitration: 190$ charged thrice !!

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No
    Sponsored Ad:
    Hi Marcus,

Sorry for the late reply,

I hope your problem is resolved by now, if not, then it's absolutely recommended to call ETS @ their NY office and explain your case to them to ensure a faster response
    I suppose this is their number:1-609-771-7670.

Good post? Yes | No

Gre Registration Failed But Charged!!

Hey Marcus,
    Did you get the money or not?
    The same happened to me also.
    I tried using SBI Debit Card and I was charged even though it failed.

Good post? Yes | No

Hi Bhuvie

same thing has happened with me as well i had registered for my gre test on 25th june twice the amount was debited from my account and i hav received only 1 confirmation e-mail...from den i m continously calling the ETS people... i hav provided dem with the entire details of my bank transaction and the card details yet i havnt received any reply...m tensed, i hope i get the refund asap

Good post? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Heena View Post
    same thing has happened with me as well i had registered for my gre test on 25th june twice the amount was debited from my account and i hav received only 1 confirmation e-mail...from den i m continously calling the ETS people... i hav provided dem with the entire details of my bank transaction and the card details yet i havnt received any reply...m tensed, i hope i get the refund asap
    No reply here too but it's been just two days...Let's hope they refund..

Good post? Yes | No
    ETS people said my debit card information says that only once $195 have been credited to their account...dont know what to do now...very tensed

Good post? Yes | No
    Then it may not have reached ets. Then book a complaint in that debit card's bank also..

Good post? Yes | No

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by marcus View Post
    I was trying to book a gre slot on 13 june 2014 by using my STATE BANK OF INDIA debit card but the transaction failed and i recieved no confirmation email from ets. when i checked my bank balance $195 was debited twice from my bank account.

Kindly help what should i do in this case?

Will the amount be refunded automatically?
    hi marcus im also facing same problem using sbi debit card i tried 3 times and got failed but the money got cut 3 times 3*11,905/-
    i had seen that u have faced the same problem. How u got ur money back can u help me ??

Good post? Yes | No

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mani Deep View Post
    hi marcus im also facing same problem using sbi debit card i tried 3 times and got failed but the money got cut 3 times 3*11,905/-
    i had seen that u have faced the same problem. How u got ur money back can u help me ??
    i got my money back on 14 july 2014. Dont worry u will get your money back. First contact ETS, give them your transaction details. If ETS gives u a reply that they have received no funds then most probably the transaction failed. In that case the best thing to do is to file an online complain at the SBI CMS online complaint/ feedback portal under ATM related issues...selecting Payment gateway related issues as sub option...giving all the details like transaction id, amount...etc...
    if the money is with the bank than it would be refunded back within 3-4 working days. In my case ETS received no funds so i followed the same process and money was refunded back. Both SBI and ETS are very good organisations so don't worry u will get ur amount refunded back.
    In future try HDFC ,American express or ICICI credit cards for gre examination fee payment. And before doing online transaction kindly ensure that your credit card allows international transactions.
    Hope this helps!!!

Good post? Yes | No

Unhappy GRE registration charged twice

Hi, I tried registering for the GRE exam on 3rd September ,i was charged twice for the exam but received confirmation mail only once.I mailed the gre people but no reply till now..after calling them i received a case number and no further information.Can you please guide me to what else i can do.The bank people say that the money has been charged ,i am using hdfc bank credit card?

Good post? Yes | No

Re: Problem with GRE regsitration: 190$ charged thrice !!

Hi,This is Mary from Hyderabad.I was registering for GRE online on 26/02/15 for a slot on 18/03/15.when i paid the GRE fee through my sbi debit card i got the following message "We are unable to process your order with the payment information you provided. To try again using a different payment method, please click on the link below." that is what i received while registering. Twice the money was deduced from my account (INR 12,404.12+12,404.12) on 26 feb 2015 .And again without knowing that my money got deducted before i have tried booking my
    GRE slot on the very next day ( 27/03/2015) through my debit card but i got the same message that "We are unable to process your order with the payment information you provided. To try again using a different payment method, please click on the link below." that is what i received while registering. Again the money was deduced from my account (INR 12,354.95) on 27 feb 2015 didn't receive any confirmation. how can i get the money back and the information about my slot.please help me out guide me what to do..........am very very much worried..........wat should i do .... do i need to consult sbi bank and ets?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information