Urch Forums

power prep scores v/s Real score

Sam0922

hey,

i want to start this thread to know that Is it correct that your real scores in GRE is mimic of your power prep test? please share your experience if somebody got exceptional higher score in real GRE than power prep test. It will motivate me because my power prep score was very bad and my GRE is on verge. my verbal was 148 , Q -150 i am aiming atleast 320 v- 160, Q- 160 +

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey,

I am taking up GRE next month. We have been practicing so many verbal and Quat questions. Are we likely to get some similar questions that we have practiced ? And how about the essay topics?

Thanks

Depends on where you are practising them from. The official GRE book by ETS is in my opinion, a perfect representation of the kind of questions on the final test.

As for the essay topics, you may be surprised to know that ETS releases the entire pool of essay topics on their website, i.e they post 200+ topics along with prompts on their website and the essay question on your final exam will be out of these topics only. So, you might wanna go through the list, albeit cursorily, to get an idea of the essays you might have to write on the final day.