Urch Forums

Got my TOEFL ibt score

lilacgal

Hello everyone,

I took the TOEFL IBT last December 10 and got the results today.( Reading-29; Listening-29; Speaking-26; Writing-27 ).It was my first attempt.

I am very thankful to the members of this forum for all the help and encouragement that they give forum readers like me.

I especially want to thank the forum member who shared to us the eng1on1.com website. It was a very big help. And for those who are planning to take the exam, just keep practicing on your weak areas and you will be fine. Good luck and God bless to all...

Congrats all.:tup:

I appeared for the test on the 13th of Dec and got my result yesterday. (4th Jan). Got 114 (R 29, L 29, S 27, W 29) out of 120.

I would also like to thank the Test Magic Community for the excellent forum they have provided.

Especially the GMAT forum was really really useful. The fact that I appeared for the GMAT a month before the TOEFL also helped a lot. For the speaking section, I would like to advise all to consult RENSHAW Internet School of English.

It is free and the practical tips are just awesome.

Best of Luck to all.

Congrats all.:tup:

I appeared for the test on the 13th of Dec and got my result yesterday. (4th Jan). Got 114 (R 29, L 29, S 27, W 29) out of 120.

I would also like to thank the Test Magic Community for the excellent forum they have provided.

Especially the GMAT forum was really really useful. The fact that I appeared for the GMAT a month before the TOEFL also helped a lot. For the speaking section, I would like to advise all to consult RENSHAW Internet School of English.

It is free and the practical tips are just awesome.

Best of Luck to all.

Wow - thanks for the positive words about my site and TOEFL tips. I'm even happier to hear about your scores: they are super impressive!

All the best to you,

Jason Renshaw

Thanks god, I finally passed the exam. Thanks to this site and of course jason's speaking tips and tricks... now it is time to dispose these Toefl Ibt books that I have. I almost have every Toefl Ibt books that a man know. So, if you want a good deal just PM..

Hi,

first of all congratulations on your exam.

I'm intrested in buying TOEFL books. Please let me know the price and the book names. I'm now preparing my GMAT , but going to start my TOFEL preparating in couple of days. Pls let me know , I live in WA, seattle.

Thanks

Mohan.

Wow - thanks for the positive words about my site and TOEFL tips. I'm even happier to hear about your scores: they are super impressive!

All the best to you,

Jason Renshaw

Hi Jason. I would personally like to thank you for the great website you have created. Keep up the good work and Best of luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...