Sponsored Ad:
See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rescoring

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No
    Sponsored Ad:
    Quote Originally Posted by mie View Post
    Hello aryanus,as for your case how long did it take? Did it change? I applied for rescoring too and waiting for the result....
    hello

it took 8 days, but my score did not change.

Good post? Yes | No
    Im sorry to hear that, what was your score? I am still waiting for my rescore report, it's been 10 days since I receive the confirmation and this waiting period is like forever.....it is more stressful than the day of the examination....

Good post? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheva Payumo View Post
    Hello all! I did rescoring in speaking section. It took a week or so before the final score reflected on my account. I am not convince with my initial score because I know I did a better job in speaking tasks. From 22 , went up to 26! Life is a matter of risk. "Appeal" especially if you strongly believe in yourself. They are only human, capable of making mistakes or bad decisions. Go for it! xx
    Thank you for posting your re-scoring experience. It motivates me to appeal for mine too. I passed all the sections except speaking that turned out 22. I am thinking about re-scoring. Hope I achieve the score of 26.

Good post? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    Thank you for posting your re-scoring experience. It motivates me to appeal for mine too. I passed all the sections except speaking that turned out 22. I am thinking about re-scoring. Hope I achieve the score of 26.
    Think very carefully, try to re assess your performance on speaking if u believe that u deserve 26 then go for rescoring... I did two rescoring, the first one my score did not change which is 24..then I took again the exam and scored 24 again on speaking I applied for rescoring and im glad they increased my score by two points...goodluck!

Good post? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by mie View Post
    Think very carefully, try to re assess your performance on speaking if u believe that u deserve 26 then go for rescoring... I did two rescoring, the first one my score did not change which is 24..then I took again the exam and scored 24 again on speaking I applied for rescoring and im glad they increased my score by two points...goodluck!
    Thank you for your reply. Actually, I did much better than my previous exam that I was scored 23. I read in the forum that some people even could improve their score by 5 marks. I thought that it is worth to re-score. Hope it works.

Good post? Yes | No
    I just received my re-scoring result, unfortunately it did not change

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Good post? Yes | No
    I took my 3rd exam on Aug 30th and received the result 10 days later; R 22, L 24, S 24, w 24. I needed 26 for speaking to get my pharmacy license. I believed that I deserved a higher score for speaking so I requested a re-scoring and fortunately it jumped from 24 to 28(This time I did not receive any email to be informed that my re-scoring had been processed. I just checked my score table at ets website and found out the change in my speaking score) I still cannot believe that I could make such a huge improvement after re-scoring.
    So my recommendation to those who got 24 in speaking is trust your gut if you think you should have gotten a higher score and go for re-scoring. It is definitely worth it.

I have to mention that I had got good for (Q1&Q2) and fair for (Q3&Q5) and (Q4&Q6) and after re-scoring they gave me good for Q3&Q5
    I believe I gave a perfect response for Q1& Q2. For Q4 and Q6 I was cut off at the end of my responses. I had short of time while saying second example of Q6 but I was confident as I was speaking.
    I followed Notefull strategies for speaking; they are great!
    Last edited by mkh; 10-12-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information