meenuyadav

Hi All,

I took TOEFL this morning and here is my score:

Listening : 28

Structure/Writing : 12 ~ 29

Reading : 25

TOTAL : 217 ~ 273

Essay Topic :

It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

I wrote the essay well,since this topic has been widely dicussed on this forum as well as in the writing essay section of this site.

I am satisfied with my score. I could have improved my score in the reading section. But it's ok. I thank ERIN whole heartedly for this wonderful site and for the creation of this forum. I would also like to thank the contributing members of this forum especially Renata, thanks for your suggestions.

Thank you very much ERIN and All!!!

Meenu

Edited by - meenuyadav on 2002 Aug 07 15:11:36

I wrote the essay well,since this topic has been widely dicussed on this forum as well as in the writing essay section of this site.

I am satisfied with my score. I could have improved my score in the reading section. But it's ok. I thank ERIN whole heartedly for this wonderful site and for the creation of this forum. I would also like to thank the contributing members of this forum especially Renata, thanks for your suggestions.

Thank you very much ERIN and All!!!

Meenu

YEAH!!!!! You did it!!

Excellent work!

Although I didnt' get the chance to help you personally, I saw that Renata and others were helping you, and that made me very, very happy.

Congrats, dude, you did it. Time to move on to the next step!!

Erin