Sponsored Ad:

Thread: got 50

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

got 50

Sponsored Ad:
    iam new to this forum. yesterday i got 50 in tse (may 13th exam). it was my second attempt. iam really greatful to this forum and all of you who guided me to succeed. i pray to God that this english hurdle should be over for everybody asap.
    although getting 50 in tse was not very important for me because i could have got michigan licence being a canadian pharmacist and right now michigan does not require tse score. but neverthless 50 in tse opened all states in usa now .
    according to my experience in tse i spoke very fast in my first attempt but then i realized after reading the advice from the forum that speak slowly and clearly. i did speak very slowly and clearly in my second attempt , the good thing was that in did not make any pronunciation & grammitical errors. these suggestions from you guys made me through.
    iam thankful again to all of you
    once again i pray for your success and wish you all the best in tse score
    thanks

Good post? Yes | No
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!1finally u got thru this hurdle.......i too attempetd in may for 2 nd time and by god's grace got 50 this time.......hope the same for everyone........good luck to all.....

Good post? Yes | No
    well done

Eager!

Good post? Yes | No
    hi
    can u help me
    with tse preparation
    i have my exam in august on 16th
    please

te=dream amercica;330416]iam new to this forum. yesterday i got 50 in tse (may 13th exam). it was my second attempt. iam really greatful to this forum and all of you who guided me to succeed. i pray to God that this english hurdle should be over for everybody asap.
    although getting 50 in tse was not very important for me because i could have got michigan licence being a canadian pharmacist and right now michigan does not require tse score. but neverthless 50 in tse opened all states in usa now .
    according to my experience in tse i spoke very fast in my first attempt but then i realized after reading the advice from the forum that speak slowly and clearly. i did speak very slowly and clearly in my second attempt , the good thing was that in did not make any pronunciation & grammitical errors. these suggestions from you guys made me through.
    thanks[/quote]

Within my grasp!

Good post? Yes | No
    Hey mcp, where are you from? Are you giving your exam on 16th august 2008 in USA? Please give me detail. I also want to give TSE. But I can not find any dates available online.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcp View Post
    hi
    can u help me
    with tse preparation
    i have my exam in august on 16th
    please

te=dream amercica;330416]iam new to this forum. yesterday i got 50 in tse (may 13th exam). it was my second attempt. iam really greatful to this forum and all of you who guided me to succeed. i pray to God that this english hurdle should be over for everybody asap.
    thanks
    [/quote]

An Urch Guru Pundit Swami Sage Tseprep's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No
    Congrats on getting 50 on TSE

Thread Information