Urch Forums

Used Cellphone during Toefl Test break and has been reported

toefl82

Hi

I took my toefl today and during the break, I used my cell phone for a brief 2 minutes. The test administrator told me that he has reported that I have used my cell phone during the mandatory break and appropriate actions will be taken. has anyone done anything as bad as this and have been reported? I would like to know if my test is still valid or I have to go through the whole painful process again.

Thanks

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi guys if you used your cell phone?i just opened my purse to eat my snack and the test administrator prevent me to continue the test!!i tried to return my money from Test return but my case still open and no one return my money!the only thing they do every time I call ,is to oppolagize to me for what they did!!!Oh GodI hate tis unreseanable exam!!!they create it with all those obstricales to steal our money nothing else!!if they try to fool us that they create it to improve our English !!we are smarter than them!!!!Good luck for you all and all my wishes to beat this exam and never give up .