Urch Forums

Universal Joke Locator

Majid

Babloo and his family were having Sunday dinner at his Grandma's house.

Everyone was seated around the table as the food was being served. When little Babloo received his plate, he started eating right away.

"Babloo, wait until we say our prayer," his mother reminded him.

"I don't have to," the little boy replied.

"Of course you do," his mother insisted, "we say a prayer before eating at our house."

"That's at our house", :yuck::yuck:Babloo explained, "but this is Grandma's house and she knows how to cook!"

I have just located another joke. Here it comes.

===============================

Atomic reactor street,

Science sector,

Chernobal.

My dear,

It has been a very long time since my senses have exchanged messages with my brain to write a letter to you.

You are present in all the four chambers of my heart and ur beautiful image is printed on the retina of my eyes. I want your musical voice to keep my ear drums vibrating like a tunning fork. I have grown your favourite roses in my garden so that their smell will keep on entering my nasal passage and the charming colour of their corolla reminds me of your cheeks and lips. The enchanting color of your iris attracts me like an electron which is attracted to nucleus but the fear of your father repels me with equal force.

Yesterday ur presence in the party made my heart beat at the rate of 172 beats/sec.The velocity of my blood flow increased at the rate of 15m/sec. and became 80m/sec.Your personality attracted me like the centripetal force but the medulla oblongata of my brain compels me to convert this centripetal force into centrifugal force and now I am revolving around ur house like an electron in its orbit. Whenever I see your father a wave of fear having simple harmonic motion passes through my vertebral column and my heart beats are reduced to one half of the original. At the moment, a covalent bond having sigma orbital exist between us.But in the future I hope it will be change into an ionic bond.

As to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Therefore , I hope u too love me with the same magnitude of love.

In the end ur affection is directly to the product of our love and inversely proportional to the square of ur father#8217;s hate.

Your affection = (constant) your love * my love /(ur father#8217;s hate)2

EQUATION:-

A=K L1L2/(H)2

Truly Your Gravitational Pull,

Dr. Mad Pathetic

Winner of Nobel prize for English literature