Urch Forums

Failed again- Profile evaluation!!

nohope

Hey everyone.

I am very disappointed with myself and I am not able to face my friends and family :(

I will first give you all a glimpse of my background:

Indian female, 23 years

Bachelors in Microbiology from University of Delhi, India (among the topmost universities in India)- had been university topper once and second topper in college overall.

Masters in Biotechnology from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, India (very reputed institute in India)- second topper

Extracurricular activities- fair

involved in some social work too

Currently working with a small healthcare firm.

I took my first GMAT on 27th september 2011, got a mere 610, much below my expectations (670-680)!! So I decided to retake in january

Then I retook my second GMAT on 10th january 2012, was about to faint when I saw my score flashing on the screen!

Got a 570!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never got below 650 in any of my practice tests!!!!

Since yesterday (the day I took my second attempt) I have been feeling so miserable. I am feeling as if I will have a nervous breakdown....

Really do not know where to go, what to do ??

Please suggest me what should I do next ?

Please give me some seriously sort out answers, looking at my diverse and good academic background too

Thanks

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...