1) if you don't have that research "bug" in you, don't do a PhD.
2) Depends on which school you are in, you can get a consulting job at say Mckinsey/Bain/BCG.
3) You can depends on which firm but you might not want to since it limit your choices after MBA. better just take the school loan
4) If you are looking to become a consultant then it is demanding with or without the MBA. If you care about your family, consultant job is not for you.
5) Get 3-4 years of WE then MBA will be best. And take a school loan
6) which industrial?
7) See #1. The choice NOW is between PhD and work - not 2 years later.
8) could be but then you plan on doing a MBA right?