Sponsored Ad:
Tab Content
No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

  1. Hi Rizz,
    I did Bsc hons Pharmacy inc pre-reg for 4 years in 2000 in UK. You should get it... but I think it is case by case. I was not sure I would get it at the same time I couldn't see a reason why they don't allow me. Have you send your document to ECE. Try to send all the course that you did including pre university course. No mater how bad the result as long as you pass doesn't matter cause NABP only see the report of ECE. I waist my time asking why ECE are asking me to send proff of my license. Whatever they ask you DO IT.
    good luck
  2. View Conversation
    HELLO LISA congratulation for your FPGEE eligibility . I am also on the same track. Did B.Pharm 4 Years in 2004 then did one year condensed course .University awared me Doctor of Pharmacy . I have also license and registration in my home country to practice pharmacy on the basis of Doctor of Pharmacy that is 5 first professional degree to practice pharmacy. Am I eligible for FPGEE or not?? Please help me out. I will be very thankful to you in this regard.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About LishaD

Basic Information


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
05-28-2010 04:23 PM
General Information
Join Date
Helpful Postings

2 Friends

  1. area area is offline

    Praise the Lord!

  2. Yassin Yassin is offline

    Trying to make mom and pop proud

    • Send a message via Skype™ to Yassin
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2