Urch Forums

I passed Naplex !!! one more to go

djdevil

Hi, Friends

I got my Naplex score today i got 137.[banana] I am so happy. Now i m going for IL MPJE next week... i studied Apha , Kaplan Notes, manan Shroff's Q&A and some College notes. i am really thankful for this forum to give me lot of informatation ans suggestion.. any yeaa i m selling my NAPLEX material . i have Manan Q&A and theory and old kaplan notes if anybody intrested ...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, everybody

In my exam most of the profile was from hospital base, hypertension and diabites and lipid and some of from RA and veru few calculation mostly from half life , LD , crcl, and Milieque. make sure guys you check allergies specially in antibiotics they will give u drugs from antibiotics that have allergies adn also watch for patient notes and age for older and kids or pregnency .

it was not that bad that people say its straight forward question they ask not tricky question ...

Good luck every one

HI NAPLEX PASSER ,

Congrats on ur big scoring sucess , i am new to this forum but have got FPGEC and intership hours from Michigan .

I wanna to move to Chicago so cld u pls let me know if they Illinios Board would accept the hours from any other state too like they did for u from Indiana?

Secondly what's the procedure for it i mean how do i approach for the hours transfer or internship license .

Thirdly how much are you selling the Naplex notes for and which edition u have , are they the latest and revised one.

Thanks in advance .

PLs reply back soon.[clap]

hi, safeway

first of all you have to submit your hours to michgan then michgan bop will transfer your hours directly to IL bop.and you have to apply for intern licence by filling 4 pages application that you can download from board of website.or you can call directly to Il bop and they will tell you all direction how to do it but phone # are always busy you have to keep trying.

Hello djdevil,

Does this then mean you just took the NAPLEX on the 2nd of November?

I am so happy for you.I should be taking mine soon in a month, and I just don't know how I feel at the moment.

I am using APHA and KAPLAN online questions, tahts about it.What do you think? Any more suggestions as to what other books I could read?I am foreign trained, so don't even have my notes here with me.

Any advice would help k

Congratulations once again and if I may ask how did the law go?

hello guys

im a bit lost.

i passed and cleared FPGEE,im not a us resident or having green card.

im looking for having internship im CA.

my question is : can i submit the naplex and mpge before finishing the internship?and while checking the registartion og naplex,it only

mention names of schools in US...plz help...

ttill now im still in my country (lebanon) and looking for sponsirship

but i need to know if i van do the naplex and the mpge..tx buddies