Urch Forums

Let's chip-in for NAPLEX and MPJE practice material

vmanica

I was looking for some practice material for naplex and mpje and found this link for pharmsuccess: http://offer.pharmsuccess.com

It looks like if 10 of us buy this together we can save over $110 each (pay special attention to prices at the bottom of the page:)). I was looking to see if any of you want to buy it with me. If we can have atleast ten people, we can have this for $149 each + shipping for each CD.

So, if you are interested, please reply to this thread and once we have 10 pledges, we can place the order through one person and everyone else can pay their share to this person who will then ship the CDs to each of us.

Suggestions are welcome on how we can co-ordinate it, thanks.

Manika (Taking tests in Apr-May '09)

We have 12 people who have promised to chip in. The individual cost is $155 ($149 plus paypal fees and S&H).

Please make the payment using PayPal (http://paypal.com). You can send your PayPal payment of $155 to vmanica@email.com (vmanica at email dot com). Those who don't have a paypal account and don't want to register with them, please send me an email and I will send you a form in the email attachment which you can use to make your payment using a credit/debit card.

The last date for me to receive your payment is 02/26/09. People who did not contact me earlier may feel free to send the payment as well. After receiving the payments, I will place the bulk order with pharmsuccess on Thursday evening (02/26/09 evening). CDs will be shipped as soon as they are received from pharmsuccess.

If I do not get at least 10 payments, I will refund all of your monies and this plan will stand cancelled. For those who have any apprehensions about security, paypal stands behind all transactions and if you do not receive the CD, paypal will ensure that you get your money back. As far as the motive is concerned, I have found this forum very useful and informative and I am putting in my 2 cents here plus it is helping me save almost $150 of my own.

Thank you.

P.S.: All relevant questions must be asked in the open forum for the benefit of all.

I was looking for some practice material for naplex and mpje and found this link for pharmsuccess: NAPLEX®-MPJE® Mega Combo Offer

It looks like if 10 of us buy this together we can save over $110 each (pay special attention to prices at the bottom of the page:)). I was looking to see if any of you want to buy it with me. If we can have atleast ten people, we can have this for $149 each + shipping for each CD.

So, if you are interested, please reply to this thread and once we have 10 pledges, we can place the order through one person and everyone else can pay their share to this person who will then ship the CDs to each of us.

Suggestions are welcome on how we can co-ordinate it, thanks.

Manika (Taking tests in Apr-May '09)

I only have two payments so far. Anyone who wants to chip in may feel free to send in their payment to me. As mentioned earlier, if we fall short of 10 payments by 2/26/09, I will refund all the payments received in full. So, 2/26/09 is the deadline and this offer is open to everyone who wants to take advantage of it. If you don't have a paypal account, write me your email address and I will send you an email attachment with a file you can use to make your credit/debit card payments (I am using paypal to process all transactions).

Thanks.

We have 12 people who have promised to chip in. The individual cost is $155 ($149 plus paypal fees and S&H).

Please make the payment using PayPal (http://paypal.com). You can send your PayPal payment of $155 to vmanica@email.com (vmanica at email dot com). Those who don't have a paypal account and don't want to register with them, please send me an email and I will send you a form in the email attachment which you can use to make your payment using a credit/debit card.

The last date for me to receive your payment is 02/26/09. People who did not contact me earlier may feel free to send the payment as well. After receiving the payments, I will place the bulk order with pharmsuccess on Thursday evening (02/26/09 evening). CDs will be shipped as soon as they are received from pharmsuccess.

If I do not get at least 10 payments, I will refund all of your monies and this plan will stand cancelled. For those who have any apprehensions about security, paypal stands behind all transactions and if you do not receive the CD, paypal will ensure that you get your money back. As far as the motive is concerned, I have found this forum very useful and informative and I am putting in my 2 cents here plus it is helping me save almost $150 of my own.

Thank you.

P.S.: All relevant questions must be asked in the open forum for the benefit of all.