Urch Forums

Best Materials for CPJE

californiapharm

I am back again to the forum. I took MPJE 2 years ago, and now I have to relocate to CA so I have to sit for CPJE. for people who has experience in both how different the CPJE from MPJE. and what is best materials for prepartion for CPJE.

Since I am practising for 2 years so I think I could clear MPJE without studying. But I am not about CPJE. Your recommendations are appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hey guys,, im planning to sit for the cpje on 6/10,, quick question,, i'm using RX PRep and weissman,, but i find the oncology chapter to be over whelming ,,d i have to concentrate on each and every drug,, or oncology doesnt come alot in the cpje ??!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
HI ,,I am Tamer ,,I am Egyptian ,,I study from pass NAPLEX now and their questions bank ,,I have friends that just did that and pass bothnaplex and cpje ,,the law test for CA ..we can put a plan and help each other with info and materials ..email me here or private message ,..Good LUCK

I have some good material and just ordered RXprep 2014 we can share and put plan together, I just want to get rid of this damm exam, this exam is joke and I dont want to loose anymore sleep over it

Anyone else want to join please PM me

Thanks

CP

HI ,,I am Tamer ,,I am Egyptian ,,I study from pass NAPLEX now and their questions bank ,,I have friends that just did that and pass bothnaplex and cpje ,,the law test for CA ..we can put a plan and help each other with info and materials ..email me here or private message ,..Good LUCK

Consider me in, check your mail box for my email

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...