Urch Forums

Seeking ANY ProntoPass products (NAPLEX or MPJE) for SALE!

cp326

Hi,

I am new to this site/forum. I graduated this past May, and I am taking the NAPLEX September 28th. I have been using RxPrep to study and am basically almost through. However, if anyone has really old Prontopass Quickcards(I believe that's what the helpful cards with the silly sayings and photos are called)/ProntoPass anything that they would like to get rid of for a decent price, please let me know/contact me!!

You don't even need to have the full set!! They don't have to be recent either; I'll take what I can get. I am mainly interested in methods to help me memorize topics I'm having trouble with. If only I were as inventive as the people who develop these cards. I'm as creative as a rock. Thank you!!

Kindly,

cp326

Edited by cp326
font was too small

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a complete set of Pharmamnemonics by Howard Shen. $20.

Also am selling:

-RxExam Reference Guide for the Pharmacy Licensing Exam -Questions and Answers, 3rd edition NEW! $50

-Pharmaceutical Calculations by Ansel & Stoklosa, 12th edition, NEW! Excellent addition to RxPrep for calculations. Great for NYS Compounding Exam Prep $20

-Rx Prep 2013 $40

-RxExam Reference Guide for Pharmacy Management & Pharmacoeconomics v.1 by Manan Shroff NEW! $50

-RxExam Reference Guide for Foreign Pharmacy Licensing Exam v.2 $25 (worn-looking, but no writing in it).

-Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems 8th edition NEW! $10

-Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 6th edition, text and practice exams. Great for FPGEE, slight wear on cover of text, no writing. $25

-Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews, Pharmacology 4th edition, Folded corner front cover $15

-Kaplan Medical medEssentials Step 1 Review, second edition, NEW! $25

-Kaplan 2013-2014 NAPLEX review NEW $25