Urch Forums

Need information

Gunjan dhawan

Need advice for OTED category B process - I have done 4 1/2 years graduation in Occupational therapy from WFOT recognised college in 2008 and did 1 year PGDiploma in Occupational therapy from Distance Education from non WFOT recognised organisation, would I be elgible for OTR ? I did all my education from new delhi. Has anybody else given OTR with similar qualification? Please guide me. Thanks.

• 10 months later...

Hi

I successfully completed OTED process to satisfy Category B requirements in 2008 but my toefl wasn't complete They kept my file as 'Incomplete' and now all of a sudden they have closed my file & asking me to start over again. That time I sent my syllabus, completed 'Determination of Equivalency' sheet and sent the transcript and work experience.

- Have any requirements changed since then

- I didn't keep copy of documents I sent. Has anyone completed category B process on basis of BOT only ( from any indian university)

- Any factor or document or anything else due to which NBCOT can deny or not approve Category B Eligibility ?

I need some help but in case anyone is interested in getting more information on the process too, I can also help

Thanks

Hi

I think that you need to file OTED again. Yes many people from India have cleared OTR on basis of 4 1/2 year BOT from recognised University. I hink you should first clear toefl this time befor filing again and be fast . Check the hand book on nbcot.org website before applying! Also see the change in policy on website telling about compulsory Masters from 2013, try to complete the procedure fast.:)