Sponsored Ad:

Thread: Need information

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Exclamation Need information

Sponsored Ad:
    Need advice for OTED category B process - I have done 4 1/2 years graduation in Occupational therapy from WFOT recognised college in 2008 and did 1 year PGDiploma in Occupational therapy from Distance Education from non WFOT recognised organisation, would I be elgible for OTR ? I did all my education from new delhi. Has anybody else given OTR with similar qualification? Please guide me. Thanks.

Good post? Yes | No

Arrow OTED file closed due to TOEFL (Though completed Category B Requirements)

Hi
    I successfully completed OTED process to satisfy Category B requirements in 2008 but my toefl wasn't complete They kept my file as 'Incomplete' and now all of a sudden they have closed my file & asking me to start over again. That time I sent my syllabus, completed 'Determination of Equivalency' sheet and sent the transcript and work experience.

- Have any requirements changed since then
    - I didn't keep copy of documents I sent. Has anyone completed category B process on basis of BOT only ( from any indian university)
    - Any factor or document or anything else due to which NBCOT can deny or not approve Category B Eligibility ?
    I need some help but in case anyone is interested in getting more information on the process too, I can also help

Thanks

Good post? Yes | No

Thumbs up hi

[QUOTE=mmat08;874139]Hi
    I think that you need to file OTED again. Yes many people from India have cleared OTR on basis of 4 1/2 year BOT from recognised University. I hink you should first clear toefl this time befor filing again and be fast . Check the hand book on nbcot.org website before applying! Also see the change in policy on website telling about compulsory Masters from 2013, try to complete the procedure fast.

Thread Information