Sponsored Ad:
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NBCOT OTR - Occupational Therapy Registered Exam

Trying to make mom and pop proud otr's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No

NBCOT OTR - Occupational Therapy Registered Exam

Sponsored Ad:
    Friends

Starting this new thread for those who are taking OTR exam. Please post on this thread. We can help each other by posting questions and answers using this thread.

I am taking this exam in couple of months. COllected some books from local library. Searching for more.

OTR

Eager!

Good post? Yes | No

Hi

Hi OTR takers,
    I am hoping to pass my NBCOT exam by the end of this year. Currently I am working on IBT and Application of NBCOT.
    I submitted my nbcot application on may 2005. I recieved application status email on 12th may 2005. According tothe status I needed to submitt my Toefl score . Unfortunatly I did not get required score in TSE. Now I am working on IBT.
    Another thing, last week I again recieved an email on my application status that I need to submitted ACVF along with TOEFL score. What is that? I am getting this information after 9 months. Were they sleeping?
    I Called nbcot told them," I can send Internship completion Certifiacte. It has date of graduation and type of degree". But they want that same thing on the different format. I mean on ACVF form.
    The thing is that it will take lot of efforts and time on my part as currently I stay in US. I am highly pissed off.

Does anybody face such kinds of problem?Or it is only me who is having this problem.
    Thanks

Good post? Yes | No
    Hey friends
    I'm Swati.I live in california.Well even i want to take NBCOT in this year only,but unfortunatly i'm not getting sufficient score in TSE & thts why i'm concentrating on iBT nowadays.
    Jyo,even i have submitted my papers in 2005 but they have recieved everything i guess b'cos rt. now they r askin me only TSE score.
    Well I'm really glade to see this thread on forum.so atleast we can be in touch with another.& can help eachother too.
    Swati-

Quote Originally Posted by jyo_2006
    Hi OTR takers,
    I am hoping to pass my NBCOT exam by the end of this year. Currently I am working on IBT and Application of NBCOT.
    I submitted my nbcot application on may 2005. I recieved application status email on 12th may 2005. According tothe status I needed to submitt my Toefl score . Unfortunatly I did not get required score in TSE. Now I am working on IBT.
    Another thing, last week I again recieved an email on my application status that I need to submitted ACVF along with TOEFL score. What is that? I am getting this information after 9 months. Were they sleeping?
    I Called nbcot told them," I can send Internship completion Certifiacte. It has date of graduation and type of degree". But they want that same thing on the different format. I mean on ACVF form.
    The thing is that it will take lot of efforts and time on my part as currently I stay in US. I am highly pissed off.

Does anybody face such kinds of problem?Or it is only me who is having this problem.
    Thanks

Good post? Yes | No

Hey guys

I am Nisha,the original inventar of this thread otr,well let me tell u i am in the same boat as u guys i am stuck with tse its frustating.I hv booked the ibt toefl now.Lets see what happens.I am in sunnyvale,california too.If we can study in group it will b great.well let me know ur mail ids so that it will be convinent.Well i need to prepare 4 both tse n ibt now coz i dont want to miss this opportunity till the end of the year.
    Well even i hv submitted everything in 2005 n now jus waiting 4 tse scores.I am so happy to see ur reply on this thread.Keep me posted.
    Good luck to u guys.
    Thanks.

Eager!

Good post? Yes | No

Hello All

Hello everybody,
    I am working on iBT. Are you done with your iBT?
    I am eagarly waiting to start my OTR preparation. But when I dont know......
    I live in Dallas. From where you passed your OT?
    Nice to see your mail.
    Keep in touch.
    Jyo

Good post? Yes | No

Otr

Hi Jyoti,
    Good to know about you.I am in CA.I passed OT from India.Please give me your mail id so that we can mail each other.Well i am preparing for tse and ibt toefl both.
    Thanks.

Eager!

Good post? Yes | No

Hi

Hi,
    Congrat's Swati. Finally your Toefl is over. Hey Nisha my id is ot_pediatric@yahoo.com. Sure we can support each other.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by otr
    Hi Jyoti,

Good to know about you.I am in CA.I passed OT from India.Please give me your mail id so that we can mail each other.Well i am preparing for tse and ibt toefl both.
    Thanks.

Good post? Yes | No
    Thanks a lot Jyoti,
    I wish you both, a very good luck Jyoti & nisha for Toefl & TSE.....
    So that we can do out OTR study together....
    Good Luck
    Swati-

Trying to make mom and pop proud ANGEL_SAM's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No
    hi, everyone! i am excited to see this NBCOT forum... i just want to know what books do i need to review for the exam.. i will take the exam this July, here in Manila. After 6 TSE exams, I passed it finally. I have 2 months to review and I know there are so many books to read; I just want to know what are the right ones to choose. Thanks for taking time to read my post and hopefully you will reply on this. congrats to those who passed already the english exams.

Eager!

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi Ot's
    I am planning my exam this june . anyone taking that sson pls email me at niti_28@yahoo.com.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information