Sponsored Ad:

Thread: give me advises, please?!!!

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Unhappy give me advises, please?!!!

Sponsored Ad:
    hi everyone! im new to this test-magic. i am hoping that thru this, i can get help from you guys, or you can give me some advises. right now im working on my ibt, i have a lot of questions on what to do next.the first one is, is it ok if im going to apply for nbcot WHILE im still working on my ibt? or is it better to submit my application for nbcot AFTER the toefl. The second one is,since i studied and trained outside US and in connection to their new policy starting January 2007, do i need to take masteral courses for me to be eligible to take the nbcot exam? please help me guys. i hope someone can enlighten me, because im a little bit dissappointed on that eligibility.
    Last edited by annie1260; 09-06-2007 at 02:29 AM. Reason: change the title

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi Annie,

I am Uma. Even i am from outside us. Hav u made ur application to NBCOT? According to the new policy changes, if u r an UG, u shd have applied by 2006 dec and by now u must have got ur eligibility. If not, then u must be a masters degree holder to be eligible to apply for the exam. I am an UG and i applied last year. I gave my TOEFL in dec 06, after i sent my application to NBCOT.I am planning to write the exam in nov. So dont worry abt TOEFL. But make sure about ur eligibility by visiting NBCOT website. I am pretty confident that after 1 jan 2007, all candidates must have a masters degree to be eligible for application. But, give a try. All the best.

Reg
    Uma

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi Uma!!!

Thanks for the informations,though I have already got email from nbcot on what to do next.

Good luck on your exam!!!

Good post? Yes | No
    hello annie1260

did you receive your eligibility for the NBCOT? i just want to know where you are right now with your processing for NBCOT? im kinda the same boat as you..

Good post? Yes | No
    Hai , am in the same boat as you .I finished my OT outsied US and nw at present am in US. Can u guide me with how to go about regardng the NBCOT.mreover am planning to take up my TOEFL IBT,can u guide me on tat too,

Good post? Yes | No
    hai everyone,am new to tis test magic,could someone please give me information regardng TOEFL ibt and NBCOT

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi Vidhya,

I am an OT from India, now in UK. I have finished my OTR on 7th of this month and i passed ( received my score report just today!!!). So, dont worry. Have you got your application processed or are you waiting to finish TOEFL. I got 111 in iBT. So, just a bit of hardwork will get you through. Can you mail me at umaa_s@yahoo.com. I will be happy to share my experiences. Catch you later. Bye.

Uma

Thread Information