Urch Forums

NAPLEX Reference book

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everybody, I am going to get ready to take NAPLEX in couple of months. I have no idea what's the best book to start to study. Could you please let me know about the NAPLEX reference book?

For FPGEE I studied CPR only and I passed the test. Looking for the same reference for NAPLEX. Kindly let me know about it. Thanks.

Guest Guest

Hi,

Would you like to start a study group? I'm also planning to take the naplex in a few months. I passed the FPGEE a few years ago, so trying to set up a study plan with some one. Please let me know if you are interested. I'm in Denver, Colorado

Thanks,

Norma

Guest Guest
Hi,

Would you like to start a study group? I'm also planning to take the naplex in a few months. I passed the FPGEE a few years ago, so trying to set up a study plan with some one. Please let me know if you are interested. I'm in Denver, Colorado

Thanks,

Norma

Hi Norma,

Thank you for the interest, however I am not sure if I can start a study group since I have other things to do parallelly.

Kindly let me know if you know the reference book for NAPLEX. Thank you,

Haleh

Guest sunkara madhavi

Hi All,

I am planning to take NAPLEX examination, prior to that can you please let me know what all exams i am supposed to clear. I will be done with my PHARM.D(P.B). I am interested in settling abroad. On what basis can i enter abroad? Please do reply

Thanks

Madhavi.S

• 1 month later...