Urch Forums

B.Pharm(4 year degree) Passed in April 2002 - Degree certificate issued in Sep 2003

grace123

Dear All,

I passed B.Pharm 4 year degree from an Indian university in April 2002. But I only got my degree certificate from the university in September 2003. The degree certificate contains the date of issue as 'Sep 2003'. Am I eligible to appear for FPGEE given that I have completed my degree in April 2002(prior to Jan 1st 2003)? If I am eligible, in the FPGEE application form, what date should I enter for 'Date Degree Issued'? April 2002 or September 2003? I would appreciate if someone please clarify this asap.

Good luck to all FPGEE aspirants!!!

Regards,

Grace123

Hi Grace,

You are Eligible to write FPGEE. Me too from Indian University passed my final year exams Oct-2002 and got my Degree Certificate in 2003, Passed FPGEE already. As far as your final year exam results in 2002, you are allowed to write FPGEE. Most probably I wrote 2003 but I did not remember exactly what I wrote in my application, since I applied in 2006. Anyway all your transcript and mark cards have 2002, you need not to worry. All the best.