Urch Forums

Prep for Canadian Pharmacist licensing exam

ashy

Is there anyone going to take PEBC exam in Nov in Canada?

And do those guys have any idea about prep course for it?

Although PEBC is NOT recommending any prep course by third private,

I definitely need some kinds of help to pass OSCE as well as written part.

I, so far, checked up North American college and Agro health associate.

Share any info, please!

Pharmacyprep.com.....416-696-2455--conatct Misbah

Sony Classes---I have no number --when i get iwill pass it on to you.

I have cleared the first exam evaluating... and i got coaching for that from the pharmacyprep.He was really good for pharmacy evaluating exam and also qualifying.He is located at Finch and Younge.His classes are normally for 3months.You can refere my name if you want.

regarding Sony I heard is really good for OSCI and Qualifying.Buthis batch already started .He Only takes 10 clasess for qualifying one a week.I heard his meterial is too good for qualifying.He has already started and i think so far 6 clasess have been done.OSCI he takes abt 5 classes which are much similar to that of the exam..I heard this.But he takes limited students for that.Roughly 20.I think that is also full.

I have cleared my PEBC and FPGEE.But plannig to move to USA.So not showng intrest in in Qualifying.

Regards

Hope this helps

Murthy

Thank you for useful info, Murthy.

I need to consider it well because some of them are starting already. And I'm not ready to go now actually. But it was really good to know all of them.

I hope you do well as a Pharmacist in America!

Thank you

• 5 years later...

I took three courses for the PEBC: misbah's course, CPS and also pharmachieve.

misbah was not good. there were lots of mistakes in the teaching and i did not clear the exam. It was mind blasting. CPS was good for MCQ but had not enough practice for the OSCE and was very expensive. PharmAchieve was the best for OSCE (they had 30 licensed pharmacists and a30 standarized patients). So it depends. For the MCQ I would say CPS is best. For the OSCE, pharmachieve (OSCE Preparation and Preparatory Course for the PEBC OSCE Qualifying Exam (Part II) that pharmacy graduates seeking to be licensed in Canada info@pharmachieve.com) is best.

• 6 years later...
I took three courses for the PEBC: misbah's course, CPS and also pharmachieve.

misbah was not good. there were lots of mistakes in the teaching and i did not clear the exam. It was mind blasting. CPS was good for MCQ but had not enough practice for the OSCE and was very expensive. PharmAchieve was the best for OSCE (they had 30 licensed pharmacists and a30 standarized patients). So it depends. For the MCQ I would say CPS is best. For the OSCE, pharmachieve (OSCE Preparation and Preparatory Course for the PEBC OSCE Qualifying Exam (Part II) that pharmacy graduates seeking to be licensed in Canada info@pharmachieve.com) is best.

Hi there, I have heard about Misbah and Pharmachieve but not about CPS, Do you have a link to their website? Do they have online courses?

Thanks

I would no longer recommend CPS. They had a terrible pass rate (about 30 of 34 students in the November 2015 batch failed) including one of my friends. They also only cover about 30 therapeutic topics!! After that failure some changes were made but their pass rate is still around 50%.

I also would not recommend Misbah. He does not even have a pharmacy degree (so he's not a pharmacist)!

PharmAchieve's MCQ is now probably the best (they are the only provider of PEBC prep courses accredited by the Canadian government) and their courses are taught by university professors. They also have computer based tests like the real exam.