Urch Forums

2014 Admission Results: Marketing

XanthusARES

In my current state of impatient waiting, I've been reading through previous years' posts about marketing. I've found the threads about marketing specifically to be helpful in discerning when it is logical to start hearing back from schools (February seems about right). It's most useful to use this thread simply for putting out information, not conjectures or anything in the like. So once we start hearing things, please put in your information using this format. Please continue to use the Waiting/Sweating thread for conjectures, questions and good humoring.

School: (Name) (Track: CB / Quant /MKT Strategy or Management)

Interview: (Date)

Admission: (Date)

Rejection: (Date)

I've included a link to my profile to make it easier for people to see what my stats were.

Link to XA's sweet sweet profile

Edited by XanthusARES

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I think different for different disciplines would make it easier for future applicants. It looks like you already made one.

Yeah, I posted on here after I already made the other thread. Ok, I'm done muckying up your thread. Sorry!

Edited by fourteenstix

Anybody applying to psych programs too? I'm applying to both psych and marketing. It seems like many psych departments have sent out interview invitations and even offers/rejections. This week I already talked to 2 POIs and scheduled 2 interviews for next week. I haven't heard anything from any marketing program though.

School: Minnesota (Carlson)

Track: CB

Interview: Skype next week

Congratulations!! Definitely practice using skype and also adjusting your lighting/positioning etc. (unless of course you're already an avid user) - I did that and it really put me at ease.

Hopefully this means Carlson will start moving in the other disciplines too (I applied to Stgic Mgmt ) :luck2: