Urch Forums

Interview for of a position as a teaching assistant at HEC-Lausanne

ecpfdq

I received today an invitation from HEC-Lausanne for an interview to be held in Lausanne on my own travel charge in order to discuss the opportunity of a position as a teaching assistant, which involves some teaching and/or some administrative support to the department.The secretary told me that this is the usual funding for the first year. Anybody has had similar experience with them or other school?How should I prepare myself???

• 2 weeks later...
I have been trough a number of such interviews in Zurich, and HEC has a number of professors who did their PhD in Zurich, so I guess it's going to be similar. (I always got the positions, not that you think, I did many because I was rejected many times;) For me it was always surprisingly informal and relaxed, so there's really nothing to be scared of. I would say that if they invite you for the interview, they've pretty much decided for you, and unless you f**k up completely, you'll be fine.

• 7 months later...

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

This link below can show more info, you can find them at:http://typicalinterviewquestions.info/training-assistant-interview-questions/

Edited by quynh012012