i need more votes. Please vote too.
I'm having trouble deciding where to go this Fall. My options are:
1) Well Respected place in the UK
- 3 Year Course (+1 Writing Year)
- Rigourous Coursework (Like really)
- Good Seminars
- Better 'Ranking'
- UK (Uphill battle in Job Market)
- Comprehensive funding
- Great Faculty overall, but no specialization in my sub-field.
- 4 Year Course (2 taught , Two Research)
- US accreditation (Easier to get a job?? Publications??)
- More Coursework (Unsure how rigorous)
- Slightly less satisfactory funding arrangement (they only fund 3 years, Can't work out what the fourth year arrangement is)
- Marginally better faculty for my sub-field
What do i do??
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)