Urch Forums

Accepting/Declining offers

lolita

Hi guys:

So I have just been told that I have been waitlisted at UC Riverside (my top choice) and that the next round of offers will come after April 15th. The problem is I have four other funded offers but I will have to make a decision on those four by April 15th. What can I do now? Can I accept 1 of those four offers now and then decline them later if I get off the waitlist at Riverside? Is that what people in my situation normally do? I am pretty sure people in the past have faced similar situation, so just looking for some advice from some of the more experienced folks here.

Also, does somebody here know anything about Lehigh's health econ program? I haven't found any information about their program anywhere.

Please help me out guys! God bless!

Also, does somebody here know anything about Lehigh's health econ program? I haven't found any information about their program anywhere.

They're pretty strong in health econs, from what I gather.

Plus, it's a small programme so there's the usual benefits of enrolling in a smaller programme.

They're pretty strong in health econs, from what I gather.

Plus, it's a small programme so there's the usual benefits of enrolling in a smaller programme.

Yeah that's what I figured being a small program: they only accept students every other year. Their funding is pretty generous as well. I will probably accept their offer and wait for Riverside.