Urch Forums

Harvard Kennedy School - PEG

chocolate

I just got some news! HKS PEG Economics track hasn't made any offers yet, they are still deciding. One of my LOR writers (alumna of this program) asked the chair of the adcom. All the Econ track acceptances on the GC are fake! There is still hope, folks.

How many offers do they send ?

I just got some news! HKS PEG Economics track hasn't made any offers yet, they are still deciding. One of my LOR writers (alumna of this program) asked the chair of the adcom. All the Econ track acceptances on the GC are fake! There is still hope, folks.

Why are there so many trolls on GC posting fake results? Does this happen every year? I mean how loserly to seek thrills from getting people worked up about result announcements.

Any word on when they are going to unpack the results? Econ and Business Econ, it seems, announced everything already.

Bus Ec did not send out rejections yet.

Someone posted on another thread that they called ad com at Kennedy and we should get a notification today after 5pm EST. Not sure if troll or true though.

I know, right?

I believe I saw someone claiming that they've rolled out PolSci admits (can't confirm), but not the econ track yet (that's for sure, those econ track admits on GC are fake), so there is still hope. Not that I really believe I will be admitted though :)