Urch Forums

UVA still rolls out admission?

I have been on waitlist since mid February and still it is my top choice.

I wonder if there is anybody who has got off of the waitlist since mid Mar.

Are they sending offers one by one? Otherwise, are they sending offers all together? Please share your info if anyone knows.

Hello,

I was informed and heard that they send offers one by one. They have 20 spots and at least 10 is already taken. If you had interview, I think you still have a shot, otherwise I am not sure how the last decisions will be sent by UVA.

Thanks. This is very annoying and long process. I had an interview in March and checked somebody posted rejection on GC. I guess the one was on the waitlist. It's getting closer to April 15th but till now I haven't got back any notice after the interview. Very stressful and nervous.

Thanks. This is very annoying and long process. I had an interview in March and checked somebody posted rejection on GC. I guess the one was on the waitlist. It's getting closer to April 15th but till now I haven't got back any notice after the interview. Very stressful and nervous.

I agree that the process is arduous, but I believe the alternative is worse. Having deadlines that are not uniform would cause a lot of heartache and poor matching.

I agree that the process is arduous, but I believe the alternative is worse. Having deadlines that are not uniform would cause a lot of heartache and poor matching.

So true. Do you happen to know when the UVA deadline is? Is it midnight 15th? I have an another option and the school (American institution) asked me to answer until 14th 11:59 pm.