What would you recommend for the following profile:
- targeting mostly online/distance learning degrees
- 3.7 gpa from a well ranked public policy masters (crap undergrad grades from good school)
- good grades in related subjects but only intermediate micro/macro, multivariable calc, stats and intro to econometrics
- good professional experience and no need to change jobs
- $ fortunately not a major issue
Goal is for an applied economics program as want solid applied econometrics skills. Looking at JHU MA applied Econ, SOAS quant finance Msc Finance, and self study.
Anything Iím missing?
Thanks in advance
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)