Sponsored Ad:
See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Profile evaluation and suggestions please (from India)

Taking the Homotopic path

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Good post? Yes | No

Re: Profile evaluation and suggestions please (from India)

Sponsored Ad:
    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced View Post
    Ahududu, well done for the insults. I responded to your question in good faith and you turned around to say this so as to please people you don't know.

Mr sarcastic, you lied! The only reason I provided that detailed response to you is that your handle is familiar. Yes, you once begged to join us as RA and even offered to do email exchanges. You sent two good private messages to one of our colleagues who posted here some time ago. You were secretly asking a variant of the question you asked above. Yes, you were asking to join so we could help you get publications to reduce the damage that your weak math grades would cause in a sane PhD application. Yes, I'm aware, and can call for your two messages and expose them here if you continue posting rubbish. The records don't lie. Not once, twice. Challenge me, and I will expose you with real evidence.

Although I can embarrass you too, so all the faceless people you're looking to please would see exactly how you go behind their back to "beg" for publication help (didn't start today), but I won't do that - unless you push it too far.

And yes, 6 good research papers on deck, 1 published. All these pre-PhD. Anyone who does not like it, well, deal with it. It takes brains and hard work and determination to get 6 peer reviewed level papers. If it were easy, you wouldn't send email begging begging to join. Again you had better not say rubbish, otherwise I will fully expose you for what you are. By the way, you were not taken or won't be taken because you don't have the required math rigor to flesh out coherent models, for example variants of the Hansen (1999) or Seo and Shin (2016) models. Go look them up. If you were up to par, we could have been interested in you...Yes, you're the Turkish boy with....Let me hold back and save your anonymity. At least until you try to prove smart or wise.
    Moderators please ban this guy as he is connected to (or is): https://www.urch.com/forums/members/anotherone.html
    This member has been creating fake accounts and luring people into fake RA positions. We are dealing with someone who has absolutely no life.

Eager!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Good post? Yes | No

Re: Profile evaluation and suggestions please (from India)

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced View Post
    Ahududu, well done for the insults. I responded to your question in good faith and you turned around to post the above so as to please people you don't know.

Mr sarcastic, you lied! The only reason I provided that detailed response to you is that your handle is familiar. Yes, you once begged to join us as RA and even offered to do email exchanges. You sent two good private messages to one of our colleagues who posted here some time ago. You were secretly asking a variant of the question you asked above. Yes, you were asking to join so we could help you get publications to reduce the damage that your weak math grades would cause in a sane PhD application process. Yes, I'm aware, and can call for your two messages and expose them here if you continue posting rubbish. The records don't lie. Not once, twice. Challenge me, and I will expose you with real evidence.

Although I can embarrass you too, so all the faceless people you're looking to please would see exactly how you go behind their back to "beg" for publication help (didn't start today), but I won't do that - unless you push it too far.

And yes, 6 good research papers on deck, 1 published. All these pre-PhD. Anyone who does not like it, well, deal with it. It takes brains and hard work and determination to get 6 peer reviewed level papers. If it were easy, you wouldn't send email begging begging to join. Again you had better not say rubbish, otherwise I will fully expose you for what you are.

By the way, you were not chosen or won't be chosen because you don't have the required math rigor to flesh out coherent models, for example variants of the Hansen (1999) or Seo and Shin (2016) models. Go look them up. If you were up to par, we could have been interested in you...Yes, you're the Turkish boy with....Let me hold back and save your anonymity. At least until you try to prove smart or wise.

--
    Original OP, not my intention to post all these. I'm only responding to lies and misrepresentation being told and the smelly passive aggression
    Omg you literally do not have any idea what sarcasm means. However, I am thrilled to see that you exposed yourself so easily that I am sure you're to be banned soon.
    It is funny to be rejected for a position that I have never applied in the first place. I am the Turkish boy with what? Yarrak kafali, siktir git. Also please do not hold back and save my anonymity since I have never even tried to be anonymous.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information